Easy To Use
There are no complicated settings. So you can use it with feeling like almost same as a real magnifying glass.
Inside of the circle is the magnified view. The view outside of the circle helps you comprehend where is magnified.
The interface is intuitive. You can move the circle freely. You can also pinch the circle to change the magnification from 1x to 10x.
Equipped with autofocus specially tuned for reading. Always it works to keep the focus on the center of the circle so that you can see clearly what you want to see.
If you feel it is not in focus, you can shake the device to reset the focus.
Video stabilization is another helpful feature of Magniscope. It reduces the blur associated with the motion of the device. It may reduce eyestrain.
In a Dark Place
Torch light is available. It is dimmable with the slider interface.
More than Magnifying Glass
Magniscope has more features than real magnifying glass.
You can sharpen the image to make the text easier to read. Features such as contrast adjustment, monochrome display, etc. are also provided to assist in the easy viewing of colors.
You can freeze the screen easily. Just touch the circle, the screen will be paused. Touch again to cancel the pause.
You can also load a photo from the photo library and display it on the screen.
Magniscope is compatible with VoiceOver.
To move the circle, select it and swipe three fingers. You can use the toolbar buttons to change magnification, to turn torch on, etc.
All features are FREE
You can use all the functions of Magniscope just by downloading.
List of Features
- Magnifying up to 10x.
- Autofocus specially tuned for reading.
- Continually adjusting exposure.
- Video stabilization. (Shake reduction.)
- Dimmable torch light. (*1)
- Pausing the screen.
- Magnifying the loaded photos.
- Inverting the colors. (*2)
- Adjusting saturation, brightness, and contrast. (*2)
- Sharpening the image. (*2)
- Displaying in grayscale. (*2)
- Displaying in monochrome of arbitrary color. (*2)
- Adjusting the balance between red and green. (*2)
- High quality and intuitive user interface.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
(*1) Available on models equipped with flashlight. (iPhone and some iPad)
(*2) Available on models equipped with Apple A8 or later graphics hardware. (iPhone 6 or later, iPad Air 2 or later, and iPad mini 4 or later)